Sales Relief Specialist – Full Time
Full-time position to provide sales assistance and relief when required and directed by the Sales Supervisor. Customer-focused sales professional with the aptitude for learning and demonstrating our current brands and new products. A highly engaged and positive team player with a strong customer focus and the motivation to deliver exceptional sales results.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Can respectfully develop and maintain professional and productive relationships with customers.
- Will successfully grow and maximize sales in areas of responsibility.
- Continually executes high standards of merchandising.
- Possess people skills and easily and equally operates alone or within a sales team.
- Participates with success in all sales programs and incentives.
- An outgoing and assertive personality that will thrive in a competitive atmosphere.
- Ability to maintain schematics on corporate accounts.
- Creative and organization skills.
- Ensure ongoing and effective communication with stakeholders including Corporate Account Managers and customers.
- Not intimidated and can effectively cold call prospects, leads, and prospective new customers.
- Communicate and provide support to other areas of the company.
- Sales experience is not mandatory providing you have the right personality, attributes and are eager to learn the business.
- Some flexibility to travel overnight when required.
- Clean driving & criminal record.
- Comfortable driving a 3-ton automatic Hino Truck.
- Must be able to lift up to and including, 40lbs of product.