Direct Plus Food Group is a fast-growing sales, merchandising and distribution company representing many fine brands to the retail market. Our product offering is carefully selected and continually maintained. We believe in providing our customers with products of the highest quality made by a selection of trusted brands including Grimm’s Fine Foods, McSweeney’s Premium Jerky and Meat Snacks, Audrey’s Patisserie and Saporé Foods.
Direct Plus Food Group is seeking a full-time Marketing Coordinator to join our Langley Team. The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating product launches, print materials, and marketing campaigns and managing and organizing company, community, and industry events. As the Marketing Coordinator, this individual will demonstrate excellent visual, written, and verbal communications and strong organizational skills.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Coordinator will work collaboratively with our Marketing team to deliver results for the Direct Plus Food Group portfolio of brands.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate with third-party vendors on required product information, provide support to develop and distribute marketing materials, and communicate effectively with internal teams
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams on the development of programs such as sales contest themes, pre-books, monthly features, and provide reports on trade promotions
- Coordinate and develop instore branded merchandising displays and marketing
- Provide event planning for the company and sponsored community events, coordinate tradeshows and expos, and research branded experiential marketing events
- Responsible for charitable and donation requests, order and maintain necessary product inventory
- Oversee branded merchandise, such as researching and ordering products, budget, and inventory tracking
- Organize and participate in the development of point-of-sale marketing, and coordinate print materials
- Ensure that our teams are aware and utilizing our portfolio of marketing tools and services
- Deliver superior communication with teams on product launches and initiatives, and meticulously manage and organize necessary sales, marketing, and product information
- Develop effective presentations and sell sheets, and assist in the execution of campaigns and launches
- Coordinate product photography, image libraries, and assist with product development
- Develop project management schedules, provide reporting and analysis, manage timelines and allocated budgets, and assist with tracking marketing expenses
- Actively participate in team meetings, and develop new and efficient processes that support the business
- Continually enhance skillset, review consumer trends, and provide new innovative ideas
- Special projects as assigned by Director of Marketing
- Effective project management, prioritization, multi-tasking, and time management skills
- Demonstrates excellent visual, written, and verbal communications and has strong presentation and editing skills
- Knowledgeable with print production and graphic design, has an eye for aesthetics, experienced in MS Office, and understanding of some Adobe Products
- Thinks critically, is adaptable, identifies and develops efficient processes, and takes a problem-solving approach
- Energetic self-starter with outstanding time management, organizational skills, and meticulous attention to detail
- Be open to, enthusiastically ask for, and act on feedback when received
- Ability to travel and work overtime if required, attend meetings, and events
- A minimum of 5 years related experience with some CPG background is considered an asset
This position requires a self-motivated individual who can contribute to a team environment. Direct Plus Food Group will consider all applicants who feel they possess the necessary qualifications to manage this rewarding and challenging position effectively.